[TYPO3-rte] RTE focus

Rudy Gnodde rgn at windinternet.nl
Mon Feb 28 09:42:27 CET 2011

Hello Stanislas,

Op 25-2-2011 18:18, Stanislas Rolland schreef:
> In HTMLArea.Editor.prototype._createRange (htmlarea-ie.js).

Thanks for your answer. However, if I remove the focus there I get JS
errors in IE.

Am I correct in assuming IE needs focus on the RTE to properly
initialize it? This would mean this can't be solved by not giving focus
to the RTE.

Is there any way to see when an RTE is completely done loading?
HTMLArea.isReady, HTMLArea.Iframe.ready, HTMLArea.Framework.ready and
HTMLArea.Editor.ready are already set to true before the focus is set to
the RTE in IE for the last time during initialization.

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
http://www.windinternet.nl