[TYPO3-rte] firefox: allowclipboard helper not recognized

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Mon Feb 14 02:08:20 CET 2011

Hi Steffen ,

> if I want to paste something from the clipboard with the little button
> in TYPO3 4.5 (rtehtmlarea 2.1.5, firefox 3.6.13) pops up a warning that
> i have to install the allowclipboard-addon. i've done that (vs. 1.0.1),
> restarted the browser, emptied cache, cookies etc. but the warning pops
> up again. if i install the addon again, it remains the same.

hum... I updated the AllowClipboard Helper add-on a while ago for
compatibility with Firefox 4. Version 1.0.1 works fine in Firefox 4. But
I just noticed that the AllowClipboard Helper option does not show up in
the Tools menu in Firefox 3.6.13. I cannot even uninstall the add-on in
3.6.13. I don't know in what version of 3.6 this stopped to work. Will
need to investigate.