[TYPO3-rte] How to activate abbr/acronym plugin?

Mattias Borell Mattias.Borell at med.lu.se
Wed Feb 2 13:41:02 CET 2011

Hi all!

I've managed to get RTE to accept abbr-tags (I can add them when
switching RTE to text mode) and they display nicely in the FE.

But I can't activate the RTE button that helps with doing this, which my
editors really would prefer. How do I get RTE to use its Acronym plugin?

TYPO3 4.4.6
RTE 2.0.7

RTE configuration:
------------------
Enable additional inline elements is set

Template config:
----------------
styles.content.links.allowTags = ... abbr,acronym ...

Page TSconfig:
RTE.default.showButtons = *
RTE.default.proc.allowTags = ... abbr,acronym ...

What am I missing...?

Cheers,

/Mattias
--