[TYPO3-rte] Text Style dropdown doesn't show custom styles in 4.6

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Dec 26 13:09:11 CET 2011

Hi, Stephen.

> I think lots of settings have changed now... I had the same problem when
> upgrading.
>
> In the upgrade wizarrd part of the install tool it tells you what the new
> rte properties are.

Ah, the problem is, that I've not upgraded, but created new 4.6
installation, so have not seen any hints in Install Tool, but at least now I
know, where to look, thanks to you :)
Btw, rtehtmlarea manual didn't change much, as far as I see. At least
section about adding text styles is the same, and I did everything, that is
inside of this section.