[TYPO3-rte] rtehtmlarea and popups

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Thu Dec 8 08:42:34 CET 2011

Hi there,

in TYPO3 4.5 I have an page property "Link Target". Now I typed there
"800x600" to open a link in a popup. This works correctly in automatic
generated link lists like menus: the page is opened as a popup.

Now I'm linking this page in RTE. The link is opened as a new window and
not as a popup. In the source code I see:

Is there a way to fix this behaviour? Of course I can enter the popup
ingredients in the link browser of the RTE. But if I want to change the
size of the popup I have to go through all the links to this particular
page on the website and have to change them manually.

Is this a bug?

Regards,
Chris.