[TYPO3-rte] RTE cut and paste issue

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 20:05:40 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am having problem with 2 issue in RTE. First being, when I try to cut and
paste the table, it leaves the <table></table> tags behind and I have to go
to source mode to delete them. Is there a way I can get rid of those table
tags? And the second issue is with the scroll bars and drag n drop of image
feature. When my articles are too large and I have to drag n drop the image
from one end to other I have to put the image in multiples places before I
could reach to other end because the scrollbar won't move as I drag the
image up or down. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Orish