[TYPO3-rte] Block Style in RTE

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 22:19:01 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have implemented two table custom classes(classA and classB) for RTE and
they are working great if used one at a time. They are getting displayed in
Block Style and I can use them while editing article and the css is applied
fine in the frontend. However, I have problem when I use the two classes
simultaneously without removing the first one. ie. if I use classA and then
use classB without removing classA first. When I do so, I am even unable
revert the changes without going in the Source mode and remove one of the
class. But the strange thing is if I do reverse, ie. use classB and then
classA, I could atleast remove classA and then classB using the option
Remove Block Style from the dropdown.

Can somebody please explain why I am able to use Remove Block Style option
when I use classes in certain order and not if use in opposite order? Is
there a way I can say delete the first class before implementing the second
class or something like it?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Orish