[TYPO3-rte] [solved] tinymce_rte shows only html markup

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Tue Mar 2 17:15:45 CET 2010

Hi list,

I don't know if this list is only for rte provided by TYPO3, but I guess
it is also searched by people massing with tinymce_rte...

The problem:
I you open record with rte text field you only the see plain HTML markup
and the RTE is not loading at all. There are no JavaScript errors nor PHP
errors.

Solution:
Take the config provided by tool linked in manual and delete the following
lines:

theme_advanced_buttons4=
plugins=advlink, typo3filemanager, advimage, media, emotions, visualchars,
fullscreen, preview, print, paste, searchreplace, style, xhtmlxtras,
insertdatetime, removeformat, table, nonbreaking

It is properly related to plugins, but if someone wants to dig further,
please post a follow up.

I hope someone might find this solution useful and does not need to spend
a few hours trying to find out what has gone wrong.

Best regards
Phil

--
Philipp Gampe