[TYPO3-rte] tinymce_rte and media plugin problem

Nikolay Orlenko okolya at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 19:02:44 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I have a problem with inserting of media content *.swf in tinymce_rte
extension.

Problem: when I click Insert media button, I select local *.swf file and see
it in preview window. Click button "insert" and some image which indicates
to swf type of file is inserted.

But after saving I have only <p></p> wrap.

The same when I try to see html code in Tinmce_rte editor.

Could somebody help me, how to make it working?

Thanks and best regards.

P.S.

Environment:

TYPO3 4.3.3

tinymce_rte 0.6.1

TSconfig:

RTE.default.init {

  plugins =
media,safari,style,layer,table,advimage,advlink,inlinepopups,insertdatetime,
searchreplace,contextmenu,paste,fullscreen,noneditable,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtra
s,typo3filemanager

  theme_advanced_buttons1 =
newdocument,|,undo,redo,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull
,|,cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,fullscreen,|,cleanu
p,nonbreaking

  theme_advanced_buttons2 =
link,typo3link,unlink,|,image,typo3image,|,tablecontrols

  theme_advanced_buttons3 =
code,|,anchor,charmap,media,attribs,|,forecolor,backcolor,strikethrough,sub,
sup,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,|,blockquote

  theme_advanced_buttons4 = formatselect,|,bold,italic,underline

  theme_advanced_statusbar_location = bottom

  media_use_script = false

      media_skip_plugin_css = false

      media_types =
flash=swf;shockwave=dcr;qt=mov,qt,mpg,mp3,mp4,mpeg;shockwave=dcr;wmp=avi,wmv
,wm,asf,as x,wmx,wvx;rmp=rm,ra,ram

      media_strict = true

  width = 600

  height = 550

  fix_table_elements = true

  # you could override the following option if you don't want to insert
links.

  file_browser_callback = typo3filemanager

  spellchecker_languages = +English=en,German=de,Russian=ru,Ukranian=ua

  spellchecker_rpc_url = EXT:tinymce_rte/mod3/rpc.php

}

div.fixAttrib.align.unset = 1

RTE.default.proc {

  entryHTMLparser_db {

    tags {

      a.fixAttrib.target.unset = 1

    }

  }

}

TypoScrip:

lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.table.fixAttr
ib.class.list >

lib.parseFunc_RTE.allowTags = object, param, embed, table, tbody, tr, th,
td, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote,
strong, em, b, i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center, font, dl,
dt, dd, link, small

lib.parseFunc.allowTags = object, param, embed, table, tbody, tr, th, td,
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote,
strong, em, b, i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center, font, dl,
dt, dd, link, small

lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.link.typolink.extTarget =

lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.link.typolink.intTarget =

lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.link.typolink.target =