[TYPO3-rte] tinymce_rte does not load in firefox and chrome - loads fine in IE?

Marcus Schwemer schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Mon Jun 7 10:05:57 CEST 2010

Hi Morton,

can you try to remove the plugin "removeformat" and the corresponding
button? Last days we got an entry in the bugtracker that this may cause
troubles. [1]

The second thing is, that the linkhandler configuration changed a little
bit. Please have a look at the wiki on forge. [2]

Regards,
Marcus

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/8055
[2] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-tinymce_rte/wiki