[TYPO3-rte] Enable additional inline elements cant handle strong-tag

Tomas Havner tomas.havner at kansli.lth.se
Wed Jan 27 15:59:31 CET 2010

RTE.default.proc {
   entryHTMLparser_db = 1
   entryHTMLparser_db.tags.strong.remap = b
}

or

RTE.default.proc {
   exitHTMLparser_db = 1
   exitHTMLparser_db.tags.strong.remap = b
}

transforms strong to b.

But I cant get  RTE.default.exitHTMLparser_rte.tags.strong.remap = b to
work.

Is there a way to make the editor convert strong to b when it reads the
data?

Regards

Tomas

news:mailman.1.1264520971.15952.typo3-project-rte at lists.typo3.org...