No subject

Tue Jan 26 08:56:49 CET 2010

perspective they are doing the same thing. To have one bold-button and one
strong-button would be very confusing for the "normal" user.

If there is no other way I have to tell my users to put the code-tag
manually in the html-code, but It's not a very nice solution.

Regards

Tomas

news:mailman.1.1264466596.15889.typo3-project-rte at lists.typo3.org...