[TYPO3-rte] howto: allow, implement and insert inline-tag in pages:field:title and pagesfield:nav_title?

Stephan I. grac at gmx.ch
Sat Feb 27 09:49:17 CET 2010

>>> This a FE-rendering issue in no way related to the RTE...
>>>
>>> I would think that adding the following lines to your TS template should
>>> do it for the title fields:
>>>
>>> lib.stdheader.10.setCurrent.htmlSpecialChars = 0
>>> lib.stdheader.10.setCurrent.parseFunc.allowTags = b,i,strong,em
>>
>> unfortunately your suggestion doesn't work.
> You have to put these line at the top of your TS template setup, because
> lib is reused in many places.

i have now re-analysed my installations (it's always the same presetting):

setup:
lib.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.HTMLparser.htmlSpecialChars = 2
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.HTMLparser.htmlSpecialChars = 2
lib.stdheader.10.setCurrent.htmlSpecialChars = 1
lib.parseFunc.allowTags = {$styles.content.links.allowTags}
lib.parseFunc_RTE.allowTags = {$styles.content.links.allowTags}

constants:
styles.content.links.allowTags =
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,
    blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6

the only difference i found belongs to the constants, but
"b,i,strong,em" are present in all lists of "styles.content.links.allowTags"

changing the values of ".htmlSpecialChars" didn't change anything.
i even tried to replace <i> with "&lt;i&gt;", but nothing different
happened.

consulting the TSref gave me no further hint.

>> so in which section would i put my question correctly?
>>
> There is a list for content rendering topics:
> typo3.projects.content-rendering.

thanks - i will post my question also there.

stephan