[TYPO3-rte] How to avoid <p> inside of <blockquote>?

Mattias Borell Mattias.Borell at med.lu.se
Thu Feb 25 10:13:36 CET 2010

Hi!

Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Hi Mattias,
>> So, is there any way to stop RTE from adding those p-tags? Or is RTE not
>> the culprit here, are there other parts of Typo3-code involved in the
>> addition of these tags?
>>
> This is not currently an option. I don't know if it is desirable, since
> paragraphs may be useful inside large quotations.

Probably true. My actual problem was setting the class for the quotation
as a whole - for which you've presented a brilliant & simple solution
further down in this thread - so I guess the subject-line of my query
was a bit misleading, sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm happy and my editors will be even more so now that they can
easily spice up pages with different classes of floating quotes. Yay! :->

Thanks a bundle!

/Mattias
--
Mattias Borell