[TYPO3-rte] Using <code>-tags in ul-lists?

Mattias Borell Mattias.Borell at med.lu.se
Fri Dec 10 10:02:49 CET 2010

Hi all.

TYPO3 4.4.4 / RTE 2.0.5
TYPO3 4.3.5 / RTE 1.8.11

After some tinkering, I've managed to get all the extra buttons in RTE
to be displayed, and <code>, <cite> and friends work nicely in RTE and
seem OK in the database.

In the FE, these tags work OK if in normal text (paragraphs), but when
I've added them inside of nested ul/ol lists, they are encoded in the
frontend and the tags themselves show up: &lt;code&gt;.

I'm guessing that this has to do with externBlocks and parseFunc, but a
lot of googling, reading TSref, API and RTE-documentation, hasn't given
me something that works. So, does anyone have working examples of what I
need to add in template and/or page TS?

Cheers,

/Mattias
--