[TYPO3-rte] RTE transformation upon saving using TCEmain

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 1 22:16:38 CET 2010

Hi,

> TCEmain looks for the data to be transformed in incoming field
> "_TRANSFORM_fieldname". The transformed content is stored in field
> "fieldname".

Thanks for the pointer. It got me started. Actually the
"_TRANSFORM_fieldname" must not contain the data to be transformed but
the code "RTE", which triggers the RTE transformation (I wonder if this
is actually documented anywhere).

Now I see that I need to clean the imported data first, but that's not
related to the RTE transformation itself. Except if I can define a
stricter transformation during the import, so as to strip unwanted
markup during the import. I'll have dig into that.

Thanks for your help.

--

Francois Suter