[TYPO3-rte] RTE link transformation problem

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Fri Sep 18 10:58:08 CEST 2009

Hi Stanislas

Here's the only Typoscript I found that contains a reference to something
like parseFunc_RTE.tags
There was nowhere in the TS that had "lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.link"

I tried deleting all the code I've included below from the TS template and
it had no effect.

The site does not use Templavoila and as such uses the old colpos way of
templating. Strangely enough links are not affected if they are in the
"NORMAL" column.
The problem occurs in the "LEFT" and "BORDER" columns.

tt_content.text.default {

  20 = TEXT
  20.field = bodytext
  20.wrap = | <BR>
  20.brTag = <br>
  20.parseFunc {

    makelinks = 1
    makelinks.http.keep = path
    makelinks.http.wrap = <bla>|</bla>
    makelinks.http.extTarget = _blank
    makelinks.mailto.keep = path
    makelinks.http.ATagParams = rtekeep="1"

    tags {

      link = TEXT
      link {
        current = 1
        typolink.extTarget = _blank
        typolink.target={$cLinkTagTarget}
        typolink.wrap = <B><FONT color=red>|</FONT></B>
        typolink.parameter.data = parameters : allParams

      }
    }
  }
}

I can supply the full TS if required, but there's a lot of it.

Cheers

Karl

news:mailman.1.1253122203.10155.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...