[TYPO3-rte] RTE customization in FCE

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Tue Sep 8 09:05:35 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I created an FCE in Typo3 4.2.8.

Inside my FCE I am trying to remove some RTE buttons and have only those I need.
I am also trying to change the order in which buttons are displayed.

I followed the Typo3 Core API Guide and tried adding only cut copy and paste buttons as follows:
<defaultExtras>richtext[cut|copy|paste]:rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts_css]</defaultExtras>

Inspite of this I still see the entire list of buttons in the RTE, the order of buttons in the RTE are also not the same as specified in my Page TSCONFIG!

What could be wrong, how can I make sure that the RTE inside my FCE looks same as per my Page TSCONFIG?

I wonder if this is really possible!

--
*Regards,
Prakash A Bhat*