[TYPO3-rte] rtehtmlarea doesn't show after ajax reload (FE)

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sun Sep 6 21:19:18 CEST 2009

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff pisze:
> How can I workaround this problem with JS, I assume that I should clear
> some DOM elements before each reload, but which ?

Well, I spent some time searching the mentioned element and figured out
that this simple cleaning command placed on the beggining of the
reloaded page do its job. It's working for me now, so I'll will stop on
this point, however if somebody will suggest better solution I'll test
it as well... :)

<script type="text/javascript">
    if (typeof HTMLArea == "function") {
       delete HTMLArea;