[TYPO3-rte] rtehtmlarea doesn't show after ajax reload (FE)

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sun Sep 6 11:45:35 CEST 2009

ellou' List!

I'm developing small FE plugin which should allow the record editing (of
my own table) in jQuery ajax-loaded dialog.

I have a problem with RTE field, after first load it displays correctly,
but after ajax-reload it stucks with the "The editor is being loaded.
Please wait..." message.

Of course the semi-solution is the documuent.reload but it destroy the
ajax concept.

How can I workaround this problem with JS, I assume that I should clear
some DOM elements before each reload, but which ?

I will be veeery appreciate for any advices...

With best greetings!

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)