[TYPO3-rte] Problem with (lex)tags in RTE

Jacob Guldberg jacob at guldbergs.dk
Tue Sep 1 23:27:32 CEST 2009

Hello list

I have been working with Typo3 for about 3 months now. So I am still reading
alot. :)

This problem, I just don´t know how to get around.

After installing the extention Glossary Extended, it gives the opprtunity to
add <lex>Frog</lex> tags in your sites, where you want a pop-up with an
explanation of the word. Awesome I think.

BUT, when changing to html-view, adding the code and saving, it just
"converts" it to normal text, instead of this link.

Has anyone got a clue, to what I can do?

/Jacob, DK