[TYPO3-rte] Custom Id-Attribute for Body-Tag?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Oct 23 19:11:44 CEST 2009

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

>> is there no solution for this?
>> How do you solve this? Do you use 2 css files for RTE and frontend?
>>
> Unfortunately, I think this is the case. It is not currently possible to
> add attributes to the body tag of the editing area. You can only change
> the stylesheet of the editing area (part of the RTE skin). In order to
> have only one stylesheet, you would need to use a class rather than an
> id selector.

Maybe RTEhtmlarea could have an option to wrap some "div" around its
main area, so that the same CSS file could be used. I also have the same
situation and had already suggested that some years ago (thread "Wrap
rtehtmlarea iframe's content in a DIV" from 16.12.2005).

You suggested a class in the body-tag. Is this possible yet or still
just an idea?

Cheers,
Ernesto