[TYPO3-rte] Footnotes custom tags work - but not in <li></li> ... why?!

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Mon Oct 12 11:38:49 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

I'm about to create a nice footnote-Extension that also should be
published when finished.

It's based on the nice custom tags feature and some TS magic.

However ... there seems to be a problem (at least I could not find the
right way to do it) when inserting the custom tag within an unordered
list. The structure would look like:

With a debugger I stepped through functions of t3lib_parsehtml_proc that
seemed relevant to me. But somehow the transformation to the HTML
entities happens before that... where could that be?!

So ... in DB (and also already within the PHP proc funcs) my custom tags
looks like: &lt;fn&gt;

Regards,
Jochen