[TYPO3-rte] When and how I have to use HTMLparser_db/rte

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Wed Nov 25 07:49:53 CET 2009

Hello,

I just whant to write a german documentation about RTE. Now I have some
problems in understanding HTMLparser_db/rte. Notice: I have no problems
with entry/exitHTMLparser! They work as expected.

But when I type something like this, it will not work:

HTMLparser_db.tags.h1.fixAttrib.class.set = changed

In my RTE stands (chMode):

<h1 class="unchanged">TestTestTest</h1>

Here is my hole TSconfig:

RTE.classes >
RTE.classesAnchor >
RTE.default >

RTE.default {
	overruleMode = ts_css
	showButtons = bold, italic, chMode
	proc {
		HTMLparser_db.tags.h1.fixAttrib.class.set = changed
	}
}

I thought there is a mistake, but there is no error, because this works:

RTE.classes >
RTE.classesAnchor >
RTE.default >

RTE.default {
	overruleMode = ts_css
	showButtons = bold, italic, chMode
	proc {
		HTMLparser_db.tags.b.remap = i
	}
}

and this one don't works:

RTE.classes >
RTE.classesAnchor >
RTE.default >

RTE.default {
	overruleMode = ts_css
	showButtons = bold, italic, chMode
	proc {
		HTMLparser_db.tags.h1.remap = h2
	}
}

So I hope to find somebody here, who can explain me these confusing
HTMLparser_db-Object.

Stefan