[TYPO3-rte] TYPO3 and CkEditor

Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC zach at castironcoding.com
Mon Nov 16 20:41:13 CET 2009

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> Any news on that one? I would be interested in taking a look at it. I
> hope you didn't get frustrated about our comments to get things
> "unified". :)
>
> Cheers,
> Ernesto

Hi Ernesto,

I addition to the basic TYPO3 integration, I managed to get the tsconfig
in place (for defining custom classes and configuring buttons). I also
mostly finished the link popup, which handles TYPO3 link tags correctly
and incorporates a page browser. The DAM browser is working as well, but
I'm not 100% happy with the implementation. Last week, I had to put this
on hold so I could focus on some upcoming deadlines. I think I need
another week of development on it to get it to where I want it - but
it's definitely not dead.

Zach