[TYPO3-rte] [TYPO3-RTE] resend: https links

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Sun Nov 8 19:44:27 CET 2009

Stanislas, I hope you did not lose to much time reinvestigating after my
posting. The solution is so simple that I am ashamed to tell:

On a system where all BE access had just been forced to use SSL
connections I found myself inserting links into existing text and they
were not rendered in the front end. The RTE linking was working
flawlessly the day before and the only change was the https access in BE.
But the real reason was that I was editing the English page version in
the BE and viewing the German page version in the FE! The text part I
was testing with contained English text in both versions, so I could not
see the difference...

I tricked myself like a perfect noob. Very embarrassing...

No cheers this time,
Jörg.