[TYPO3-rte] Remove Link button

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sun May 3 23:47:49 CEST 2009

In the RTE of one of my TYPO3 installations, I have a "remove link"
icon right next to the "link" icon. Clicking will remove a link
without having to open the link browser. This is helpful.

However, I do not see it in another installation.

If I enter:

options.RTEkeyList = *

I see the remove link icon

But I cannot find the name in the manual so I can list it in:

options.RTEkeyList = formatblock, bold, italic, orderedlist,
unorderedlist, outdent, indent, link, blockstyle, textstyle

Does anyone know how I can show the remove link icon to users that are
limited in which buttons they can see.

Thanks,
Ron Hall