[TYPO3-RTE] tinymce_rte templates unwanted wraps and disapearing tag

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Mon Mar 30 22:52:55 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

> Have you tried adding "img" to the
> "lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.encapsTagList" taglist?
> (Untested)

yes, I've searched for hours and tried everything I found, with no effect, also many of such thinks.
It seems, that all I tried has no effect on the render-process. I think I'm totaly on the woodway
:-) I would like to have a picture like the first one on that page[1], but with more details, to
find out, where I had to step in.

Maybe many suggestions on the Net only affect rtehtmlarea.

Why for example is this in my Page-TSconfig:

RTE.default.skin = EXT:t3skin/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea.css
RTE.default.FE.skin = EXT:t3skin/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea.css

I have no htmlarea. Did this take effect? So many questions.

[1]http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/5/2/

--
Andreas