[TYPO3-RTE] Cursor After Table in the End of Text

Feodor Rykhtik feodor.rykhtik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:37:15 CET 2009

>> Anybody met this problem ?
>>
>>You can use buttons insertparagraphbefore and insertparagraphafter to
>>insert a paragraph before or after a table. I think the same may also be
>>required sometimes with definition lists and blockquotes.
>>showButtons, toolbarOrder - insertparagraphbefore, insertparagraphafter

Thank You Stanislas, it could be the solution. Of course, less
ergonomic, than in OpenOffice, but it solves the problem at least :)

We've spoke with our ergonomy's expert : the best solution in this
case could be interception of KEYDOWN and KEYUP event and verification
of positioning of the current FOCUS. If the focus situated in the end
or begining of the ITEM, which is situated near the end and begining
of BODY - inserting of <p></p>. This solution could be implemented
throught the Prototype library, for example.

But after regarding the JavaScript code, it's seems to be some heavy
for us to make the patch. It could be an idea to implement in one of
future releases.

Best Regards,
Feo.