[TYPO3-RTE] Title-tag for images from another field (DAM)

Jörg Hauke joerg.hauke at gmx.de
Fri Mar 20 00:57:57 CET 2009

Hello,

I tried: RTE.default.buttons.image.title.useDAMColumn = description and
nothing was selected from the tx_dam table at all. I wrote it in the pageTs
of my rootpage.

If it is set right does the value of the field (description) appear in the
contextmenu (in the rte) of a picture?

Can I get the alt-attribute out of the tx_dam as well?

Regards,
Jörg