[TYPO3-RTE] tinymce_rte click-enlarge

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Thu Mar 12 12:26:50 CET 2009

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Andreas Burg kirjoitti:
>> is it possible to have the click-enlarge option on an image inserted
>> with tinymce_rte. My goal is to open all pics with fancybox (ext:
>> jq_fancybox) or other boxes perhaps shadowbox or multibox.
>
> Thomas will *not* change core features if it is absolute necessary for
> Typo3. So forgot this idea.

*hehe* that's due to the reason that I didn't found anything so fare
that would be worth it...

Andreas for your "problem":

just insert the image create a link to the full size image set
rel="lightbox" (tab: advanced)
and get a script that will create a lightbox for these links with rel=".."

you could also use a class for that like setting class="lightbox" to the
link and create the lightbox for links with class="..."

for ReMooz[1] it would be something like this
ReMooz.assign('a.lightbox');

you don't need an extension for this at all (never looked at any of
those, but they might aid you in some way - I don't know)
it's just html with a little js...

cheers

[1]: http://digitarald.de/project/remooz/