[TYPO3-RTE] RTE - XHTML link without target but rel

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Fri Mar 6 11:49:58 CET 2009

Daniel Huf wrote:
> I need to make a valid WAI (AAA) website, but the links from the
> HTMLAREA don't seem to convert the target="_blank" to rel="external".
> [...]
> even tried :
> a.fixAttrib.target.unset = 1
> a.allowedAttribs = class, target, id, title
>
> But it didn't work...

I use tinymce_rte and there you can use rel=".." it won't get deleted...
so maybe check out it's pageTSconfig:

http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/entry/extension-tinymce_rte/trunk/static/common.ts

also if you don't want any target="..." in your page you need to set

# We want absolute no target attribute as it is not XHTML-strict
# compliant and I really don't like new windows (_blank target) !
lib.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.target >
PAGE_TARGET =
styles.content.links.extTarget =
styles.content.links.target =
content.pageFrameObj =
styles.content.mailform.target =
styles.content.searchresult.resultTarget =
styles.content.searchresult.target =

in your setupTSconfig.

cheers