[TYPO3-rte] tinymce_rte + SourceOptimization render paragraphs wrong

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 08:47:53 CEST 2009

Hi I experienced a really weird problem yesterday.

When I created a new text element with tinymce_rte only some of the
paragraphs would show in the frontend.

The ones that did not show was rendered like this:
Even when containing plenty of text.

I realized that I had not experienced this problem prior to installing
SourceOptimization extension. After uninstalling this extension all
paragraphs was rendered correct.

There seems to be a compatibility problem with tinymce_rte and
SourceOptimization. But how do I tell which extension is responsible?

Should I inform bots developers?

/Morten