[TYPO3-rte] change storage folder of RTEMagic images and render images again

Jörg Hauke joerg.hauke at gmx.de
Mon Jun 1 00:38:33 CEST 2009

Hello,

I need some advice how I can change the folder where RTE saves the images.
The images are saved in the folder /uploads/. Is there a possibility to save
the images in a folder where only RTE-images are stored?

The other problem I have is that I deleted all these images because I needed
some disk space. Is there a possibility so render all these pictures in one
run instead of editing all the entries again?

Thanks for your advice.

Regards