[TYPO3-rte] magic images: Specify size while picking?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Jul 31 12:51:45 CEST 2009

Wow, now that I really know how to configure rtehtmlarea it's such a
lot of fun!

*Feature request:*
Those "magic images" are great.  And would even be a lot better  if I
could specify the maximum width and height individually each time I
pick an image.

The question is: Can we put an maxWidth and maxHeight input field into
the popup window to override some general

   buttons.image.options.magic.maxWidth=250
   buttons.image.options.magic.maxHeight=990

settings?

Feasable? or are there major obstacles?

Have a nice day

Martin