[TYPO3-rte] Magic image ratio

Rudy Gnodde (WIND Internet) rgn at windinternet.nl
Tue Jul 14 10:55:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

Is it possible to let the RTE calculate the height based on the width
and visa versa when changing the size of a magic image. I remember that
it used to be possible, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

I know that when saving the image height is calculated in
class.t3lib_parsehtml_proc.php based on the width, but what if I want
the width to be calculated based on height. Also you have to save it
before the height is calculated. It would be nice to get it right in the
RTE as soon as you change the width or height without saving.

Regards,

Rudy