[TYPO3-rte] rtehtmlarea_definitionlist: Manual needs a sentence more ...

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Jul 8 18:51:37 CEST 2009

Currently I'm still rtehtmlarea addicted. And I always wanted to use
definition lists (dl, dt, dd). I can do so with the great extension
"rtehtmlarea_definitionlist".

But I couln't find a way to remove the list! ... until today, where I
noticed the context menu with the options

remove list
add paragraph before
add paragraph after.

What about adding a short passage to the manual about "Removing a
definition list? It's probably good the increase the acceptance of
rtehtmlarea and the extension.

Have a nice day

Martin

--