[TYPO3-rte] RTE under Firefix 3.5 produces wrong links like FF 3.0.11

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Jul 8 03:52:51 CEST 2009

Robert Wildling a écrit :
> I cannot update all the Websites I did on 4.2.6! And nobody should when
> the installation was working fine in all FF since v3.0.11.
> Why is it that it should now fail again??? Doesn't make sense at all!

Because Firefox introduced changes in the results returned by its API in
both of its versions 3.0.11 and 3.5 beta4.

Upgrading from TYPO 4.2.6 to 4.2.8 should be easy since 4.2.8 is only
fixing bugs and compatibility issues. It will also fix issues arising
from changes introduced by Internet Explorer 8.