[TYPO3-RTE] How to enter   in RTE on Macintosh

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Fri Jan 16 11:55:11 CET 2009

Hello Stanislas,

unfortunately I can only report negative test results on Safari, FF and
Camino (all on the same Mac) so far. Option-Space still creates a normal
space character.
Browser cache was cleared each time. Temp path had been cleared too.
Did you have a positive result on a Mac yourself or were you forced to
program blind?

I will get another test result from another machine on Monday so we can
rule out a machine specific problem.

Have a great weekend,
Jörg.