[TYPO3-RTE] RTE not loading

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Mon Jan 5 19:32:42 CET 2009

Hello list

I have now been trying for two weeks to get RTE to work.

My developer server is PHP5.1.6. and TYPO3 4.2.3 and there is works.

My IPS which is also PHP5.1.6 and they untared the source and dummy for
4.2.3. Then RTE is not working and shows my what my screenshot shows
http://www.kfum.is/files/nyr/file_manager/TextEditorMissing.PNG

RTE is enabled in Install tool and in my user setting and also
[RTEenabled]=1

open_basedir = no value
safe_mode Off Off
safe_mode_exec_dir no value no value
safe_mode_gid Off Off
safe_mode_include_dir no value no value

I don't know if this has anything to do with the editor.
For information t3editor is not working either and it is enabled.

Best regards
Styrmir