[TYPO3-RTE] problems with <div class="indent">...</div>

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Feb 23 12:44:04 CET 2009

Hi Ronald,

the change between Minimal, Typical and Demo is done in ExtMgr of rtehtmlarea. Click on the title and check the setting.

To check what is really configured go to Web>Info, select Page TSConfig in the upper list and RTE in the lower list.
Then you can explore your configuration in detail.

Kind regards, Uschi