[TYPO3-RTE] RTE bug in IE6, not saving UTF-8 file link

Sergey V. osa at elara.ru
Fri Feb 13 07:19:39 CET 2009

Hi All.

Working in rtehtmlarea (TYPO3 v. 4.2.5) I found some strange problem.
When I try to make link to file, selecting it from internal file repository
(fileadmin/...), and if it is named russian chars (UTF-8) - first time RTE
save this link correct, but if I openning RTE again and simply saving text -
this link corrupted.
If I making link as "External Link" all is correct.
This bug is looking in IE6.
In IE7, Mozilla Firefox (I look at v. 2.0) all is correct.

I tryed some debugging and found, that it is JavaScript bug, but where is in
source code, I didn't found.