[TYPO3-rte] link classes for DAM-filelinks

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Dec 28 19:12:47 CET 2009

Hi Sascha,

I do not know why the class is not rendered the way you do it, but i do know how you can add the class via page TSconfig
more or less automtically:

RTE.classesAnchor.downloadDAM {
	class = download
	type = media
	target = _blank
}

RTE.classesAnchor.default.media = download

Perhaps that workaround helps.

Kind regards, Uschi