[TYPO3-RTE] UNC links

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Apr 16 15:31:26 CEST 2009

Tapio Markula kirjoitti:
> Hi
>
> My customer has in intranet Typo3 in Windows server
> and he would like to use in rte this kinds of links
>

> \\ComputerName\Shared Folder\Resource Name
>
> Typo3 doesn't support those - link get invalid id=\\ComputerName\Shared
> Folder\Resource Name and yellow box with red borders.
>
> Is there any trick/ dirty hack to get them workin in htmlarea or
> tinymce_rte

Partially fixed

/**
	 * Transformation handler: 'ts_links' / direction: "rte"
	 * Converting <link tags> to <A>-tags
	 *
	 * @param	string		Content input
	 * @return	string		Content output
	 * @see TS_links_rte()
	 */
	function TS_links_rte($value)	{

  elseif (substr($link_param,0,1)=='\\') {	// check if UNC link
					$href = $link_param;
				}
now in RTE the UNC link has been preserved but in frontend there is no
link at all.

What function handles transformation from RTE to fe?