[TYPO3-RTE] tinymce_rte templates preview window path variable

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Sat Apr 11 00:42:15 CEST 2009

Hello Thomas

> what type of examples?

partly it depends on missing TYPO3 knowledge by myself. I don't understand what's going on in tmpl.
getParams.php. In tmpl. advaced.php I don't know where I can find those variables like $BACK_PATH in
TYPO3 BE, shame on me. In tmpl. simpleReplace.html I first thought constant {$username} has to be
declared as usual constant by TS, but it has to be declared by:
RTE.default.init.template_replace_values.username = MyName

I don't know the difference between snippet and templates, like explained on
http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Plugins/template

I will also take a further look into forum of tinymce.

> don't know... but anyway you should use standard as default and not full
> and if you need templates just define it

now I start with minimal and define everything I need in addition.

--
Andreas