[TYPO3-RTE] clickenlarge enabling

Myroslav Holyak vbhjckfd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:40:16 CEST 2009

Hi, developers.

Once it was needed to make clickenlarge for images. Due to security settings
on hosting i can't change htmlarea config in typo3 backend, so i hardcoded
that in ext_localconf.php near line 155:

$_EXTCONF['enableImages'] = 1;
$_EXTCONF['enableClickEnlarge'] = 1;

After that, of course, i can insert images and set "clickenlarge" ckeckbox.
But the problem is, that inserted by htmlarea parameter clickenlarge="1"
won't parse into js onclick event by postUserFunc configured in
lib.parseFunc_RTE!

It was very strange. Template analizer told me, that lib.parseFunc_RTE was
correctly extended with tags.img postprocessing, so all should work.
var_dump() and even die() in tx_rtehtmlarea_pi3->render_clickenlarge hasn't
do anything. Very very strange. It means, that good configured
lib.parseFunc_RTE just wasn't executed in that case!..

For experiment i've extend ususal lib.parseFunc in the same way and all
start to work. So just curious, what was it? It is bug, or with my hardcode
i hav'nt done all what is needed?

And yes, i've included static template 'Clickenlarge Rendering'.