[TYPO3-RTE] resize images to bigger than original size

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Sat Apr 4 05:48:17 CEST 2009

Hi Myroslav,

> My problem is: when i'm resizing image to smaller dimension all is good. But
> if i resize to bigger than original size - it is setted up to original. I
> digged in your code, trying to find what is wrong with image magick, but all
> is configured good. Maybe smth wrong in RTE config, or in onSave script
> which i can't found.

I would think that this is the result of RTE transformation
(t3lib_parsehtml_proc) as configured by array RTE.default.proc.
See:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.2.0/view/5/2/#id4510827

Processing is different depending on the type of image: plain or magic.
In the case of magic images, there is variable im_noScaleUp that may be
set/unset with the install tool which may have an effect on this
transformation.