[TYPO3-RTE] Styles for links

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Sep 25 21:45:59 CEST 2008

Hello.

How can I include my own styles for page links in RTE? F.e. I want,
when I click "Insert Web Link" button choose from drop-down menu
"Style:" not only "internal-link" and "internal-link-new-window", but
also some custom styles.

I've read documentation and found a way, but it doesn't work
correctly...

I've put into my Page TSConfig:

RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/template/css/style-rte.css
RTE.classesAnchor {
     download {
         class = download
         type = page
         image >
     }
     download-1 {
         class = download-1
         type = page
         image >
     }
}

And there are "a.download" and "a.download-1" definitions in
style-rte.css, but I've seen only "download" in drop-down.
Moreover - when I removed "download" from page TSConfig and left only:

RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/template/css/style-rte.css

RTE.classesAnchor {
     download-1 {
         class = download-1
         type = page
         image >
     }
}

"download-1" menu item didn't appear.

Will be happy, if someone could help me.