[TYPO3-RTE] target="_blank" on all internal links

Daniel Huf puffi666 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 08:49:33 CEST 2008

Hi thanks for your replies,

But how do you set it to empty so that it works ?

Because I thought you empty the value with the > and then set it with =

so:

PATH_TARGET >
PATH_TARGET =

I don't know how to test if it's working because I didn't get another
result with config.intTarget =

But this didn't seem to be working, so I changed it to

PATH_TARGET = _self and at least I have the _self...

I don't like it, that's for sure but having a new window isn't better.

Thanks a lot for your feedback
Daniel