[TYPO3-RTE] HTMLArea 1.7.5 and colors

Chris chris at oblady.com
Wed Oct 29 14:20:32 CET 2008

Hello,

I just installed Typo3 4.3 alpha1 and began to use colors in HTML Area :
it worked perfect on IE6, FF3, Safari and Opera (all Win) !
thanx :-)

I have now another question if you mind :

I have a FCE in which I want to display just a few RTE buttons, so I put
this in the Data Structure :
<defaultExtras>richtext[strong|emphasis|textcolor]:rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts_css]</defaultExtras>

but when editing I have all the buttons as set in my Page TS Config

Is there any other way to show only my three buttons ?

regards,

Chris